Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

I love the depth and lighting in these. The feel is awesome. 100% pdn? Write a tutorial. :O

------

Well I've been using photoshop a lot lately but I recently tried at a PdN sig.. and here's what I got:

IMG2-1217533137.png

yeah 100% pdn just took me a week to figure out how to make it :wink: 9/10 great use of brush and depth where did you get the brushes? if i write a tutorial then you should 8)

yeah 100% pdn

lol before you say that something is most certainly 100% pdn, make sure that you know that stock is not pdn :P

No, don't worry I'm not holding it against you or anything. :wink:

I like what you've done in your sig though. Nice use of blurs here and there. I also like the concept. The only negative critique I have pertains to exactly how much of the sig was PdN besides the blurs, text, border and perhaps the clouds and that thingy in the upper right hand corner.

Interesting though 8.45/10 :)

---------------------

New concept APNG sig (remember that this sig is only animated for browsers such as Firefox or Opera, not Internet Explorer. Just tell me if you're rating the animated or the still image.)

24e9pgy.jpg

I'm not sure if the 3D Perspective is working compared to my other sigs, but its considerably more smoother than my current IMHO. 99% PdN (The only stock is little old Paper Mario. I took the liberty of burning him myself PdN style :) )

I really like the first one. Ya mind PM'ing me some tips on it?

Top: 9.6/10

Bottom: 7/10 - Text..blegh

--------

Here is a another version of my current sig.. I edited text.. tell me what you think.

IMG2-1217543755.png

I love your sig. I like the newer one you made, with the different text, more than your current.

Overall: ★ 9.5/10 ★

If you want you can rate my text... :cry: Or you could rate my 15 minute sig on my older account.

(I'd rather you rate my current text sig...)

Older sig: Sig.png

The text is .. is very.. informing? 10/10 :)

--------

New tag. Proud to say no C4Ds, or brushes. ONLY a stock. :P Still a WIP

IMG2-1217574157.png

[btw, I teach how to make the left side effects in the Ultimate Guide to Tags. Link in sig]

Your 100th post!

I love the grass. But the text is lacking imo. 9/10

--------

New tag. Proud to say no C4Ds, or brushes. ONLY a stock. :P Still a WIP

IMG2-1217574157.png

[btw, I teach how to make the left side effects in the Ultimate Guide to Tags. Link in sig]

Great 8.5/10 because the chicks eyes are really really sharp. Softened they would be sick. Nice work on the blue things aswell :P

Hmmm...Interesting. Nice minimalistic style. The border looks good. Also, I like the background (Stock?). However, I'm not so sure about the noise. It gives it a bit of a blurred appearance IMO.

8/10

-----------------

Rate:

24e9pgy.jpg

8/10 like the cartoonish feel @tophatslash sure ill pm you some tips on the first one unfortunately about the second one the guy who i made it for likes his text like that so got to please the guy who asks for it :roll:

7/10 for the first one, 8/10 if you drew the guy yourself

8/10 for the second one, i think the text is a bit off putting

9/10. I really, really like the font and I like how everything's placed in your sig. Maybe you should decrease the size of the 'fire ball' and add a more gradual light effect to it. Otherwise, it's pretty cool. 8)