Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

8/10

Nice idea but everybody with video or anime characters kinda makes it old.

Yes,I know you are the original (Grandmaster Darkshock :P:D 8) )

8/10

Grandmaster Darkshock. :D Funny...

I don't understand your sig, but something about it is very artistic. Try giving it a border. (not necessarily the one I introduced to PdN)

Not exactly sure what it is, but it reminds me of those "splatter" modern art paintings. It looks pretty good. Could use a border, though...

Overall, a nice 8.5/10.

Not exactly sure what it is, but it reminds me of those "splatter" modern art paintings. It looks pretty good. Could use a border, though...

Overall, a nice 8.5/10.

9/10 i like the way it all comes together.

41.jpg

&& my one in signature.

6/10

I like it, but since LFC released that signature, everyone's been overusing the Winter Breeze brushes

Off-topic: I actually now just saw his tut that he made, since I've been wondering why people always say it looks like LFC's tut. I actually haven't seen many people with WB brushes in their sigs :\

TPBM: Rate aeonix's sig.

8/10

The sherriff (sp?) badge and the wooden texture look really realistic! Great work on them, but your sig needs a border, and also there is a feel of emptiness on the left and right edges of the sig. Once those 2 points are sorted, it will me a 10/10 in my book. :D

sorry i think i messed it up when i move my pictures around in my photobucket account.

But Lfc >>> 9/10 the way everything blends, the paint.NET logo and the realistic look of everything else looks fantastic.

aeonix - I like it! - It looks like a modern splatter abstract - the glow fits it very well too -7.9/10!

worldnewser - really great concept on this one - I was figuring out an explosion with my current sig as well - I like the distorts and error as well. One point though, in my opinion, is that it doesn't really all flow. Either add in more frames, or speed the ones you have you have up a bit: That would certainly make it a 9.5 8)