Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

7/10

Nice cut-out of Ronaldinho, and i like the text. I don't like the background, as it doesn't suit the cut-out. Also the line going from left to right is a bit out of place.

Very cool sig Griz. :P I like the flow, but it needs a different style brushes. Did you ever try the ones I PM'd you?

TPBM Rate Grizzle.

(HA! I Detached my signature so even if you tried rating mine instead of Grizzle's, you will epically fail!)

@ Grizzle 8/10. I like it, but I think I like the other one better.

@ TopHATslash 9/10. I looked at your profile to see your sig. When I first saw your sig, I thought both pictures were together, but then I noticed that when I moved the cursor over the two on had a link and the other didn't.

:x Read my location.

TPBM Rate Scudder.

I like having no sig. I'm going to stop making sigs from now on. Never another sig again. Actually, I'm just going to delete 'My Pictures' folder, my Photobucket and Paint.NET.

:roll:

Nice work, i give it a 8/10 because you repeated the renders too many times and it looks cluttered. Plus i dont really like green and red together before christmas time :P .

?/?

No siggeh?

Ok, be HONEST with my sig.

I wanna know how to improve. (Other than spending more time on it. :P (only spent about 30 mins. on it. that's why it sucks.))

If you say anything above 7 your lieing.

If not, then you'd better have good reasons to support your rating!

:lol: