Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Tendercrisp

5/10. The background is cool, but I didn't recognize which Pokemon it was. (didn't recognize that it was a Pokemon.) I think it would look a lot better with a better render of said Pokemon. The render itself doesn't have the detail to match the background.

Rate this please.

rammodesig.png

You aren't supposed to rate the render and the fact that it's pokemon. This is the ''Rate the Sig of the Poster Above you'' not Rate the Render.

.:Latest:.

14b6u5j.png

I see nothing wrong with his rating.

He was commenting on the render in relation to the rest of your sig, so basically, your composition. He stated that it was hard to recognize, probably because it was too small. He recommended getting a better render so it would fit better with the rest of your sig.

The render is a part of your sig, in fact, the main focus of it. How would not including it when rating be appropriate?

TPBM rate Scudder.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

First: It's ok. Kinda boring, and a bit plain. Also, it would look a bit nicer if you had a border. Overall, I give it a 7/10

Second: It looks really good. I love the colors, and the background looks good, for being a somewhat simple effect. The only thing I don't like is the funky edges near the top and bottm, they really don't match.

Overall, 8.6/10

siggo.png