Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Tendercrisp

The lightbulb is amazing if you made it. if you made the light bulb: 9.8/10 if not 5/10

for mine: I am having a lot of trouble coming up with a good sig to match this avatar. once I come up with a good idea I will put it up on here and hope it looks better than my current.

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..

KonArtist - I like the style you're going for - very photoshoppy, but I don't think the black dots going around the guy's lower right chin are quite right. Maybe lower the Opacity on that layer, or use a blend mode.

7/10

_____

I love it. I give it a 9/10 though. Half a mark lost for the flag and another half because its a bit blurry

It's blurry because I had to resize it by a couple of pixels...

The flag's been gone for 1 day - I posted the new version last page!

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Fire_Ants - I like your new siggy - did you make your own brushes for it? Anyways - looks great, but my rating will depend on how much of it you made in PDN.

_______

...With your rating, how would you like for it to be improved (most other users gave it a 10/10) ?

[Not bragging - I want to make it better!!]

For my sig- Most of it is made up of brushes, which are appaerently very overused and common. I added a bit towards the right side that is made from PDN, but other than that, it is about 75% brushes, with added effects.

Your sig- The planet, and the object that is colliding with it is almost perfect. The only thing that might need a little touch up is the particles behind the colliding obejct. There could be just a little more...stuff, as two planets colliding make a lot of space particles :o The last thing that could be added is something more interesting to the left side. Maybe some brighter stars, or colored ones to simulate a far off planet. Maybe even a nebulae, but that would distract from the real focus of your sig :wink:

Of course, that is what would make it almost perfect. (Note: I usually don't give out 10's, because it is really hard for me to say something is that perfect, as there will be things that are better along the way-so I just give 9.6's-9.9's for the things that really deserve it :) )

EDIT: After looking at your sig again, I didn't notice the two smaller moons a whole lot. The left side doesn't need any re-working, maybe try out those colored far-off planets, see what it looks like.

EDIT #2: Also, where you talking about my sig with the monster guy in it?

siggo.png

We think alike. Very alike...

1. I know about the particles - In the huge wallpaper version, I have A LOT of them shooting off from everywhere. Most are a bit small, so when I resized the pic into sig format, they kind of dissapeared.

2. I wanted to add stuff to the left... But then the main focus of the sig wouldn't be the Impact collision. If you look closely, zoom up about 200%, you can see the stars are "glowier" and bigger on the left side, than on the right.

3. I completely agree about the 10/10 thing. Something could always be a bit better, and so it cannot be classified as perfect, in my opinion.

_____

Now as to your sig, considering it is mostly Custom Brushes, it's going to get knocked down quite a bit. However, you placed them nicely, and used some very good glows and other effects. I rate based on PDN, so if this were some other forum, you'd get a higher rating, but since we are a PDN forum,

7.9/10

I think you could remake it all in PDN, and then it would definitely be a very high 8 to low 9.

EDIT: I didn't notice your edits:

1. Thanks for noticing tghe planets, I consider that part of my own twist to the given tutorial.

2. I am referring to this sig:

flow1.jpg

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

Hmmm, it's interesting. I like the nice set of colors you have set as your background. However, the text you've got hidden behind you're name ("Through Time and Space"----Do I hint a bit of Doctor Who? :wink: ) is a bit hard to read.

Also, the method used for your background is being a bit too overused ever since LFC4Ever used it in his sig and made a tut. The only difference is that you used Oil Painting (or crystallize) on it at the ending. Don't worry, I'm only stating my opinion, it doesn't affect your rating

Border perhaps? Overall 7.34/10

EDIT:Thanks Xpired. I knew the name started with an "L"

LJXD (Pretty sure it was him. Correct me if I'm wrong...)

Actually, it was LFC(4EVER).

I like the meteors, but the Earth and moon don't look too realistic.

Although I couldn't do any better, I suck hard at spacescapes.

9/10.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Great photomanip expired, though you know where you made the swirly lines that go around the force-sphere-thing? Well the back of the lines should be distorted... In your pic they're straight.

Here -this is what I mean:

SIGG.png

With the problem fixed, I'd give it a 9.3/10 - You followed the tutorial VERY well.

EDIT: I took too long making the post :lol:

What's ironic is that Fire_Ants and I both gave you the same rating.

@FireAnts (skipped): Ahhhh! More Winter Breeze! Too Much! :shock: However, I like the way you used it. Putting overuse aside, I give it a 9/10

@KonArtist: I really like the concept, as well as the shapes (brushes?) 9/10 as well.

typographysig.png

This was my SOTW entry.