Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

The light blue background is kinda boring. It could also use a border. Other than that, it's not so bad. Are the sparks PdN? If so, I give it an 8.5/10. If not, then a 7.9/10

Rate my current sig, and this one too:

Subwayssig.png

Current: Its really good, but i give it a 7/10 because the planets dont look like planets. They need shading and gradients to mimic the 3d effect. I love the commet thing it awsome.

New: 3/10, i dont know what it is, it just looks like pavement and a subway...?

A little blurry for the userbar and the current sig is Ok 6/10

My current is made by expired : 100% credit to him ^^

8/10. Nice sig, but I don't like your name very much, misspelling isn't cool!

Ok, ok, fair enough but besides the name spelling what would you rate it?

@LFC4EVER I love the sig 9/10 except maybe sharpen the edges of the rips in the map. What happened to your old sig I loved it! :shock:

7/10 i like your sig. Except the black outline around the twisted cirlce thing in the top corner. Use if you have the .pdn for it then use curves+ to get rid of it

Sorry man but this isn't looking so great, 4/10. The orange and the blue on each other doesn't work for me at all, and that font and the wings are way overused. The background itself just looks like you used clouds with really high roughness. Changing the color scheme would help a lot, as well as adding more to the background. A border would also help make it work a little bit more. In this case though, a fresh start might help more though.

Well i guess the spike thing didn't work too well for most people. I've actually got a different one in mind now that's a match to my avatar, so if you don't mind, rate this one too.

iamthecrazyninjav2wy5.png