Rate the sig of the poster above you!

rasengan - could you crop the side of your sig, so that it matches the angle of the diagonal lines? Sorry it's just bugging me that there's a difference :lol:

Do you have a response for me :?: :)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I don't like it only because it looks like you just used every plug-in. And I just don't like the colors.

The only problems though are just personal opinions. I don't see that you did anything "wrong" or anything that's blurry.

So... I'll rate it a 6/10.

I do like your avatar. I think a sig that matches your avatar would be great.

EDIT: This is my first abstract signature. I needed to try different styles, so I tried abstract. This is something VERY different for me.

drew-10.png
6/10. Too many custom brushes and rainbow isn't my thing.

I didnt use any custom brushes. i just duplicated layer put some twists and set to reflect or something.

@Drew. it's nice but i really liked your old style. I wouldnt call that abstract though, more like modern or something. i give it a 7.5/10 because i dont the the grid things are good. Theres something missing but i just cant put my finger on it.