Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Looks nice, almost like the universe. Only things I have a problem with is the white line at the top, and you could have done something with the noise, it sticks out too much...

Overall, 8/10

EDIT: If you wanna see the original pic for my sig, just ask.

siggo.png

Light-years ahead of your old one. Part of me is wanting to ask you exactly how you used brushes to make it...and half of me says "figure it out yourself doofus" :P 8/10

Thanks, and if you do feel you wish to know how i made it, i have posted how in various threads around the forum...

TPBM rate Mike Ryan

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Pixel bars are dated, but I do like your big sig. I really like the color and the design. Don't forget though that a signature is supposed to be your name written in your own writing. You need to choose a unique font to type your name or username in.

Great job with the border and everything!

Main sig: 8/10 (need some text)

Sig bar: 2/10 (animated, dated, and unoriginal)

drew-10.png

If its 100% Pdn. 9.9/10 !

Mine is 100% "pdn" cause we have custom brushes :) That was an wink to somebody ;)

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

9/10, I really like your sig Olli, I would just leave out the renders(brushes the way you said it :D :wink: ). Keep it simple. :)

Love the font btw. I like simple fonts.

EliteOverride25.png

:) Visit-> My Website <-Visit :)

Please Call Me Elite Override

The trick to flying is throwing yourself at the floor and missing.

No :roll: I am the alter ego of DA ... i want to see the forum trough user eyes :)

Anyway I rated Top so Sabrown. : you need an change :D

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

Anyway I rated Top so Sabrown. : you need an change :D

I agree, I made a good one based on stock, but I can't think of ways to customise it enough. Unfortunately I will have to contact the author before I can post it but when I get round to it I will see if there are any beds free at the image hospital.

KaHuc.png