Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Wow, yours is superlative, much better than mine! For some reason, I was expecting an awful, aliased n00b sig from you. I see now I was wrong! The only bad thing I can find is the reflection; it's cut off, therefore it looks odd. You could try either removing it, or adding a border to your sig. Overall, 9.484523903334804348666798, because nothing's perfect.

I like the way your background and sparkle draw your attention to your character.

IMO your name could be a little bit bigger. There's a white blob on his lower face and neck. I think you wanted it there,but it makes his face look a little strange.

8.5/10.

Heh, GTA themed :P

It's an overall nice looking piece. Where you going with a more abstract kinda thing in the corner? The only thing I dont really like is that the tree is cut off on the top right corner. Not a big deal, but it would make it look a lot better if it wasnt cut off.

Score: 8.9/10.

siggo.png

8/10

The white glare in the corner looks a bit odd,

just my opinoun though. Other then that i like it, great border

finalsig6.jpg

My subconscious is consciously aware that I am subconsciously unconscious.

I like how you did the border, and I love the stock.. but the text could be done so much better. Try using Shadows/Lighting on it. 9/10

-------

New sig. I finally got around to what mah bud champjev helped me with custom brushes. I use to only be good with them in photoshop, now I got the hang of them in Paint.NET. :D

4.5/10 not my style and the two focals and the focal being on the side is distorted but effects are nice!

BTW tophat you are getting better.. almost at my caliber with render sigs.. not saying im good.

From what I have recently seen people are getting very good with sigs.. such as jerkfight his new one caught my eye! But the abstract stuff isnt my style.. like L4clever...( i think thats how you spell it) his sig seems a little plain, just a basic abstract PS brush to my eye...

It looks nice, almost like a rainbow. Some of the colors seem to be a bit out of place, such as the really bright part to the middle-left side. It's doesnt really match with the other colors. Your sig also has a nice simplicity to it.

Overall, just a few things that could be fixed, but I think you did a nice job :wink: 8.2/10

siggo.png