Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Tendercrisp

Yes. Very kidish and un neat for me....

Anyways, your sig 8/10 awesome layout n all but im tired of stocks.

I'm pretty sure that's a Terra render.

Jerkfight: 9/10. Love the cartoonish feel, but it needs a border.

Mike: 10/10

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

Yes, Yata, it is part stock part Terragen render. The mountains and everything is Terragen while the snow texture is from a stock image using Paint.NET's clone tool.

As for you Yata, I give you a 10/10 because if you were to EVER change your signature I dont think I would ever recognize you again. It is like your face, the only way I recognize you.

signature.png

Ooh, rather good! Nicely feathered, the clouds are more than two colours. Much better than I was expecting when I saw your name on the "last post" section. For some odd and mean reason, anyone who I don't know, I'm expecting to be rubbish. Well, that's a slight exaggeration, but anyway.

:shock:

So blue.... :shock: ... and so...cubular...

Me Likey! :shock: :D

9.5/10 for you!

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

Not too bad. The "member" text seems a bit too blurry. And you just have a lot of blank space where nothing is happening besides a gradient. The gradient is nice though. I think you could add a gloss or something extra. That would really be extraordinary.

And... everyone knows that you're a member of the forums if that's what you mean. And we also know (or hope) that you use PdN, so I think the logo is unnecessary.

Your avatar is AMAZING. It would be terrific if you could make your sig somehow look similar to your avatar. (Just don't make your sig a circle. :) )

RATING: 6/10

Can't wait to see your next sig, though!

drew-10.png

And... everyone knows that you're a member of the forums if that's what you mean....
...and, hopefully, you're alive... ;-)

Your sig: 8.22898789234/10. Good, clean construction; nice, solid minimalist design. I like.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.