Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Tendercrisp

NOt bad for you first sig!

I give you a 7/10, because it looks good.

Can't wait to see you when you get better at PDN!

Milky

Thanks for the kind words, i just tinkered with it a bit more, i think it came out better than before, love your sig as well and i can only hope i am able to get even remotely close to the quality of work i see here. only time will tell. You get my 10 as well :D

Oh.. sorry msot people I see just give ratings.. and I usually give advice just forgot this time..

well Spirit.. 4/10 because it is not my type of style IMO, the overall text is hard to read and to plain.. work on depth ( it can be achieved with text)....

I was JUST bout to post that david!

Anyways - at spirit scout:

I realize, like you said - that it's just very temp, kinda like mine. For that reason, I won't go into the whole - background, lighting, perpective, fluidity mumbo jumbo.

The top font is kinda on the hard to read side, but it looks cool. I don't know where the sig is inspired from (sorry) but "I came, I saw, I conquered" sounds awesome.

Pretty good job, I would have to say, for a temp sig, overall. I'm sorry I don't really have a rating, just comments, but if I were forced : 6.89/10. :lol:

EDIT: Dangit Champjev posted...

Archived