Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Both of your sigs are too "busy" for me. I would like to see something a little bit (or a lot) more simpler from you. The border on the second sig likes kind of funky.

First one: 6/10 (I'm not a big fan of black and white.)

Second one: 7/10 (Just too busy.)

drew-10.png

The house doesn't fit well...

The rest is really good though!

8/10

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

Very nice style ya' got there! I'll give it a 9/10 for coolness :wink:

jazz2.png

It's not appropriate sig size, it's not made in Paint.NET, and the file size is massive. But hey, the idea came to me and I had to finish it :)

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Stunning, Jake. Stunning. I love the color and the font. I especially love how you darkened everything in the picture except for the main point. Great job! I also love how you use the paint bucket in different ways. (That background effect is achieved by the paint bucket, right?)

Great.

9.9/10

(Hey, no one's perfect.)

EDIT: I just realized that your sig kinda looks like mine. :shock: (Just in colors.) I swear I didn't copy.

drew-10.png
drew's sig[/url],":19lb34g1]6.9/10 Kinda bland.

Not that great, could be better.

I think you are way off. Drew's sig is great. It has a subtle realism factor that kinda made my eyes pop first time I saw it.

Great job drew. 9.5/10.

@LJXD, 7/10

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. ;) -Rick Brewster

BarkBark, haven't seen you in a little while. Your sig is still 10/10, great idea, and execution, especially the wispy sparkly things that defy description.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

Idk if I rated yours or not so: 8/10 cause it looks pretty cool but the planet could use a little something cause it kinda just looks like a bunch of clouds right now.

btw the inspiration from this sig:

brightuj7.png

came from Drew's current sig ;)

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^