Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Tendercrisp

I find the transparencies look strange, it needs a background that blends well, there seem to be left over spots of colour around the letters that shouldn't be there, and a personal bias:

I really think that people's sigs/avatars shouldn't have the '300th post' type of thing in there. Making a new signature for your 300th post? Great! When showing it off here, say it! But why do you have to stick it in your signature? It just seems like pointless boasting (and clutter in my mind).

So, I'll give it a 5/10 for originality.

It's not plain. It's simple. The best things in life are simple. I'm just a simple person. That's my style. Your sig is too plain. It looks like a blurry flower thing with a default font. I think your signature would look better if you added more effects (such as outlining, drop shadows, etc.). Paint.NET is very, very powerful and you (and everyone else) can create some awesome stuff!

I think your signature could be a bit better, so keep trying please! I'm ready to see your next signature! By the sound of your username, I picture like a techy sig. iKid sounds like iPod or iPhone. Both are modern and hi-tech devices.

Your current sig: 6/10

8.5/10 cause I love minimalism and you did it very well ;)

7.5/10 for iKid's cause it just looks cool haha, it could use a border (even just an overlay border like your avatar would be cool) and the font is kinda boring but thats an easy fix ;)

Archived