Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Umm I will let that go but TopHat why are you so jealous when just a couple of days ago you said you loved my work and just yesterday you Pmed me asking for advice and help on how to improve you’re work?

Sabrown did you want a rating?

Tophatslash: lighting is off and the double focal effect does not work well and the random C4D is unneeded and misplaced.. you don’t need to use C4DS all the time. The text placement is nice but the strikethrough of the text is bad…

6/10

312z0nc.png

Rating ^

{Ch@/\/\p}

wtf? I have never thought your sigs are good. I asked if you could help me, because I'm doing research on your behavior to see if you really aren't Henry, or someone else you wouldn't know. I hope you never think I like your sigs, I'm not jealous. You have a huge ego, and your sigs reflect it. Like feed the addiction? Thats just telling people to smoke if they wanna.. which is bad. So chil out.

TPBM: Rate Walrus

Umm dude.. that is for the SOTW to represent insanity and the addiction is a cause of sickness.. so think next time. Snd why would you observe my behaviour? You think you are good but go to a different and real GFX Tag site… then see.

Oh yeah.. and remember in the beginning you asked me to teach you you’re style in a Pm?

Subject: ChampJev's Gallery!

Me and you really need to talk. We have A LOT in common. We are the two dudes on the forum that make render-based sigs. I use PS now n then. So you got AIM? Add me:

KrakenPictures

We need to talk.. and maybe get going a partnership. :)Your sigs are amazing, you are getting very good feedback. You are a lot better with Paint.NET than me, I am more of a photoshop guy..

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z157 ... e8copy.png

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z157 ... opcopy.png

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z157 ... y3copy.png

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z157 ... pscopy.png

So yeah, PM me back ASAP. :)

Or here when you liked my style:

Holy smokes you're good! (darn looks like I have competition)

I was going to ask you if they were 100%PdN, but I saw your answer to that. You have to teach me your style, man. :D

I thought I was your competition.. ehm? lol jk Mark.. I mean shocky..:)

very nice style.. I sent you a PM champ.

Anyways I do not want to start anything so w.e

{Ch@/\/\p}

Among-Us, your sig is pretty good. I personally would never use it as my sig, but I think you did a great job putting it together. I'm surprised to see no jagged edges around the character, which is very good and impressive. It blends quite well, although any type of theme is quite ambiguous.

Pretty good job.

8/10

drew-10.png

@ Among-us:I like the background a lot, but Peter seems out of place. 7/10. I say make the render blend with the background and I give you a 8.5/10

@Walrus: Ah. pokemon (-1). Text is cool (+1) Sort of advertising that website (-1 unless it is your website) the rest is way too bright and the background is a whole lot of nothingness (-2) total 7-8/10.

Edit: Forgot Drew.

@Drew: I really like it. I am a fan of mostly grungy or dark sigs. I like the metallic text. 9/10. Simplicity at its best.

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..

Whats with the border on the left? It is kinda cool, but doesn't match. I thing that the render used is sort-of dumb. I prefer a game-render. The background is quite nice though. 8/10. Render sigs take a lot of work.

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..

@Walrus: Ah. pokemon (-1). Text is cool (+1) Sort of advertising that website (-1 unless it is your website) the rest is way too bright and the background is a whole lot of nothingness (-2) total 7-8/10.

It is my website. I am The Creator of Pokemon Sinnoh Surfer.