Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Tendercrisp

sorry JAKE2K i dont like iron man but its kewl 7.7/10

then why do you post again o_O ??

as punishment I won't rate yours :twisted:

Jake, looks like some effort to produce these smooth motions with an GIF animator, nice done 9/10 (-1 because I don't like Marvelmovies :))

i siad that because he was above me.

2j5xqn6.gif

shall we not argue here please before david@well comes can screams at us also i was aiming of r that effect with the writing it is very hard to see on this site cause i had to scale the big down to 500x150 from 600x250

also i will try your gif maker thansk man

also i give the shadow the hedgehog sig 4/10

recently converted from photoshop

punoutofboundsnorm12.png

Umm I will let that go but TopHat why are you so jealous when just a couple of days ago you said you loved my work and just yesterday you Pmed me asking for advice and help on how to improve you’re work?

Sabrown did you want a rating?

Tophatslash: lighting is off and the double focal effect does not work well and the random C4D is unneeded and misplaced.. you don’t need to use C4DS all the time. The text placement is nice but the strikethrough of the text is bad…

6/10

312z0nc.png

Rating ^

{Ch@/\/\p}

You know, I've never really loved the "Picasso the render" style. Sorry. I will give you 7.2/10.

---

Signature. Updated. Lighter border.

I don't think it's quite right, but I do believe it's better than before, when it was barely visible.

goldenrod-s3.png

The problem lies in the fact that it looks better with darker surroundings. If you take a look at it on a black background, like this:

goldenrod-demo.png

... it looks much better. Next time, I really will make a light signature. ;)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

6/10 cause I like family guy but it is kinda random with the background and the crazy light, kinda like Peters running from a future Tokyo or sumthin haha

@Helio: I think it would look good even if it were on a pink background ;)

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

6/10 cause I like family guy but it is kinda random with the background and the crazy light, kinda like Peters running from a future Tokyo or sumthin haha

@Helio: I think it would look good even if it were on a pink background ;)

haha thanks the orginal photo was peter running from a plane but what program did u use to make ur sig?

2j5xqn6.gif

@Jake2k--I like what you've done with the .gif :)

9/10

EDIT:Whoops got beat

@Among-Us---Interesting. I like the psychedelic blue stuff which I assume you made in PdN. However, it would look cooler with a border.

Still, it's an improvement. It's more filled in 7.8/10 :)