Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Tendercrisp

@Lutharia

Did you get the Rikku pic from planet renders?

I just searched fo images of final fantasy and got that one, I dont know exactly where it is upposed to be from :(

Yeah she's from Final Fantasy X-2.

If you want more images of her you can go here, you can also search anything you need. (image wise)

http://planetrenders.net/renders/thumbnails.php?album=search&type=full&search=Rikku

omg thank you so much! *huggles you* Thats exactly what I needed, now i can make a better siggy! *jumps up to go make one but has to sit back down because she is already sitting in front of computer*

minelol.png

I'll give it a quick 7.5/10...

Something for the mods to think about: Shouldn't this and the avatar thread be moved to the Pictorium forum? I don't see a reason why not.

And hey, why not mark it as an announcement or sticky?

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I'll give it a quick 7.5/10...

Something for the mods to think about: Shouldn't this and the avatar thread be moved to the Pictorium forum? I don't see a reason why not.

And hey, why not mark it as an announcement or sticky?

Thank you for the rating, im making another siggy right now and messed up a tut i was following and ended up with a pretty cool effet which I have messed with to make my own its so cute. or maybe its already out there, prob is it almost looks like lighting...kinda....

minelol.png