Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

As indicated when I rated your avatar- I like the blue flames. Overall, it's not bad, but it just doesn't grab the eye. 7.75/10

@FireAnts: Oddly, It seems the "background" pops forward more than the render , I think that adds a really cool effect to it(+1).

The render seems to be blurred a bit to much with the background, the white part is distorting the helmet (-1). Lately I have been seeing to many sigs with renders (-1)

Overall 9/10

@Worldnewser: It looks like my screen is scratched when I look at it (-1/2) and the fire part seems out of place (-1). Also looks like a knock off of David.Atwells sig that has the rocket going off (-1). I just don't like it much. I like the fire colors (+1/2)

8/10

This is my newest Sig, I am going to use it once I make a matching Avatar:

SomewhatFinal.png

Edit:I am going to fix the blurs on the text though. It makes the sig look rectagular.

Also looks like a knock off of David.Atwells sig that has the rocket going off

Damn, I pushed the clouds far too low. Now it looks more like exhaust wisps :evil: Plus the thingy in the middle makes it look like a rocket. Now I can see why you think it looks like a rip-off. I have to get around to fixing it..

@Mike Ryan--Simplicity. Maybe too simple. 8.45/10

@Champjev--as long as everything besides the face is 100% PdN, 8.678/10

I really find it repulsing. It is really made well. I just don't like it, (although I usually do like your art)

5/10

lol, I've never heard someone use repulsing for a sig :P

BTW, I had some weird De Ja Vu when I made this, like I swear someone made something exactly like it after I was finished...

Anways, 7.8/10 for yours, has that dark feeling to it, but there's somehting missing...

I changed my last post a bit (Before I read your reply, just so you know) I worded it wrong, I just didn't like the person.

Eh, no matter, im all for freedom of speech :D

It shows great promise, but IMO, there ius jsut too much going on, and I don't mean too be rude, but that does ruin it a bit. Sorry.

Anyway, It isn't that bad, actually, so I will award you a 7.8/10

9.5/10! It's very simple, but not plain, which I really like. It uses a lot of color, and the color is very scattered. It has those vortex things, which are nasty, I love them. And, to top it off, a nice little reflection. Nice job!

[Low self esteem] And, now, to receive comment on my crappy sig. [/Went to see a psychiatrist]

Hmm...I see hints of oil painting? Or is it Median?

Interesting concept :) 8.3567/10

As for my sig, I didn't intend for the blue to be construed as flames. I was thinking more along the lines of aurora :? ah well, I'll get around to fixing it.