Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Tendercrisp

9/10, nice, but the scanlines make it a bit less nice IMO. Also, it looks like an exact replica of one of Olec's old sigs...

When I was looking around my pictures, I found a PDN file with an editted version of his sig.

I can't remember why I edited it, and I also can't remember what I editted.

Your signature, Fire_Ants, is very interesting. I like the dark color (as you may can tell in my signature). I can't tell if that's supposed to be wood or a dark, brushed metal. Or maybe it's not supposed to be anything. I don't know if this is intentional, but I can see a few black specks (maybe from the noise effect). Intentional or not, I don't really like it. The border is also nice.

Creativeness: 7/10

Paint.NET Usefulness: 10/10

Aestheticism: 6/10

Over-all Design: 9/10

TOTAL: 8/10 (80%)

drew-10.png

Gracias, Max Power.

(I know this isn't the place for saying this, but I really like your avatar.)

And I really like your signature. It's different than most other people's signature. Very original.

Creativeness: 10/10

Paint.NET Usefulness: 10/10

Aestheticism: 9/10

Over-all Design: 10/10

TOTAL: 9.75/10 (97.5%)

drew-10.png

Great, Thanks R3VENGE, it is all my own work, and took me about 2 hours, there were a lot of layers and mistakes, bu I got there...

@rasengan105: I really like the Apophysis 3D stairs fractal, and sozo did a great job too, so I rate 9.8/10, as nothing is perfect.

@R3VENGE: The sig is really well put together, and the diagonal lines effect is really nice, as well as the overall composition, so t gets a 9.799/10

Grungesig.png