Rate the sig of the poster above you!

I know your better than that sabrown.

What have I done better?

I don't know, I just know you can do better. :P :wink:

^

^Next person rate Kreeos' sig.

^

But what have I done that gives you the impression I am better than what I have created for my sig?

^

^Next person rate Kreeos' sig.

^

But what have I done that gives you the impression I am better than what I have created for my sig?

Gosh dang it! I'm just trying to be encouraging. I can always make you a sig...

My above rating still stands.

The background is rockin, the Chinese is shweet, I love the font that you used for your name. The only thing I don't like, that you could improve on, is the gray bar. It looks plain and underdone, compared to the textured background. So, after all that, 9.5/10.

@Fire ants, looking good, it just seems to small for me lol, but anys 9/10

@livewrong811, thanks for the nice comments, the gray bar was kinda supposed to look underdone, but maybe its too underdone? how could improve it?

I like the red and the Texture, but what happend to the grey line in the middle?

It's incongruous: 8/10

9/10 very nice.

The gray line was supposed to kinda break up all the red. Any suggestions on how to make it look better?

8/10. It looks a little anime-ish, (I wouldn't know, it just looks like it). Well designed, I can't ignore that, it's a nice piece. Just, not my style.

@K.D-It's good for breaking up the red, it does that very well. Just plain, that's all. (The plain-ness burns! My eyes! :RedEyeRemoval: :RedEyeRemoval:) You could do a burned effect for the edges, as F_B suggested, that would be cool. It might also look better as that color, just a tad darker. You could do a compact (small) gradient bars, with two shades of gray as colors.

Good use of a fractal you have going on around the edges there, but the middle seems to be rather flat and uninteresting. ~7/10