Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Quite useless having the names of websites without links to your profile on them IMHO.

RATE.

Sabrown100: 7/10 Like I said, I don't no WHAT FONT you should use (maybe something more "weighty") but IMHO, the current one is not the right one.

Despite the fact that it's not very colourful (but that can be a good thing), I like the style of it. It's very good, 9/10.

Also, could you please rate my current sig AND my attachment? Thanks.

8310_9545e4379e5abadcfdf414c9442b69e9

Nice sig, and render, but text doesnt match imo 8/10

Unfortunetally those were the best I could find. It's becoming increasingly difficult to find good quality free fonts these days.

8/10 A little plain but much better than your last one.

The background is rockin, the Chinese is shweet, I love the font that you used for your name. The only thing I don't like, that you could improve on, is the gray bar. It looks plain and underdone, compared to the textured background. So, after all that, 9.5/10.

Fantastic! I love the moon (or planet). The only thing that I'm just not too sure about is the border. It seems to big or something, but I won't take off too much for that. :)

9.0/10