Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

8/10, Jerkfight.

It's just that the pipe things aren't as hot-looking as the center JF logo, thus detracting from the sig, and creating this contrasting feel to it.

It's like cropping out Mona Lisa and placing her in front of a background drawn by your average five-year-old. Except not as bad. :P

Tendercrisp, you did a pretty good job. I like how the people and the car appear to be coming out of the "main" part of the signature.

However good it may look, this signature doesn't look like it uses many of Paint.NET's features/effects. I'm not really sure how to explain this, but it just looks like a picture. Do you understand? I don't think I even understand me.

Anyway, I rate your signature 6/10.

I think you have a lot of room to improve your signature, and I'm sure that you can make a really nice, quality signature.

Drew Im giving you a 8/10 because its a nice design, original but the text needs a little work imo. Also the green glow brings it down

I updated my sig based on TenderCrisp's suggestions

I really dont mean to sound harsh, but here it is:

The font is terrible. The color of the font is hideous. The renders are of poor quality. The background is just as bad. Doesnt match your avatar.

To sum it up, I have to say 5/10

7.5/10

nice, but the character in the sig isn't that visible. :D

Ive rated this before but i have another comment to make.

On the left side i dont really like how the pattern overflows on to the character

its cool, but id like to see more of what you can do in paint.net

7/10

If you want to see my work, search for my posts in the Pictorium. have at least one(IO) good thing in there.

Anyway, for yours, 8/10, I like the logo, but the rest is a bit... blank?

its cool, but id like to see more of what you can do in paint.net

7/10

If you want to see my work, search for my posts in the Pictorium. have at least one(IO) good thing in there.

Anyway, for yours, 8/10, I like the logo, but the rest is a bit... blank?

Ive seen many, but it would be nice for you to but it in your sig.

Yes, mine is very blank but im not sure what to put there.

R3VENGE, 5.01/10.

It doesn't look like you did much with it in Paint.NET. I do like the edges and that's about it.

The drop shadow below the "y" in "halfway" got cut off when you were resizing your picture. I just thought I would let you know in case you wanted to fix that.

I can't really tell what the background is, but I'm pretty sure you didn't use PdN to make it. If you did, well, you're good.

Your sig ain't bad, but ain't the best.

And I wish you luck getting to 1,000 posts!

R3VENGE, 5.01/10.

It doesn't look like you did much with it in Paint.NET. I do like the edges and that's about it.

The drop shadow below the "y" in "halfway" got cut off when you were resizing your picture. I just thought I would let you know in case you wanted to fix that.

I can't really tell what the background is, but I'm pretty sure you didn't use PdN to make it. If you did, well, you're good.

Your sig ain't bad, but ain't the best.

And I wish you luck getting to 1,000 posts!

Drew, that is a fractal. Of course he didn't use pdn to make it.

@R3VENGE 10/10 awesome 3D stairs fractal 8)

@Yata 9/10 fiery.

thanks 8)

i think yours is better because you played about with the script but i dont know anything about scripts :D lol

drew:8/10-i love simplicity and it isnt a drop shadow around the text its an outline that i gausian blured and put behind the text that i used gradients for :D and the edges of it are from pyrochild its his stitch effect :D

jerkfight:8/10-again simplicity but it is a bit plain away from the logo but still nice :D

yata:8/10-is that smudged using ps or gimp?? its well done :D anyway

rasengan105:10/10-probably the best fractal ive seen!!!(second is yata with his amazing fractal made for a friend :D )

MIX_M@N:8/10-nice theme/idea and i like the large piece it came from awswell :D