Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

8/10

The picture looks lovely. :)

6/10, while the idea is nice, it isn't up to your usual standards and it seems to downgrade you.

Also, what do you all think of this pathetic attempt at my new sig?

8310_049fe1184f6cf7332b4de04b91bc2cdf

sorry but i can see a tutorial at work in your sig, and a stock photo takes up some space so...7/10

What's wrong with using a tutorial? Saying you shouldn't use a tutorial is like saying you shouldn't use any of the knowledge you acquired in school because you didn't figure it out for yourself. It jut doesn't make sense. Who cares if I used a tutorial or not.

5/10

Too plain.

sorry but i can see a tutorial at work in your sig, and a stock photo takes up some space so...7/10

What's wrong with using a tutorial? Saying you shouldn't use a tutorial is like saying you shouldn't use any of the knowledge you acquired in school because you didn't figure it out for yourself. It jut doesn't make sense. Who cares if I used a tutorial or not.

theres nothing wrong with using a tutorial, but i think that sigs should be your own work and your own style, its fine to use a tutorial, but if i were to use one i would try and hide it a little better, all im saying is that i believe sigs should be your own work

theres nothing wrong with using a tutorial, but i think that sigs should be your own work and your own style, its fine to use a tutorial, but if i were to use one i would try and hide it a little better, all im saying is that i believe sigs should be your own work

Again, who cares? To each their own.

I don't get it. You joined just to post a rant about the admins "abusing" their powers?

You need to realize how idiotic that was, because it was...plain moronic.

If you'd read back a few pages, you'd see that the admins stepped in to cool things down when things started getting heated, but I guess that's too much for you. You'd rather post a troll message in broken English which is sure to get them more upset.

Oh well, good thing you signed up, but it appears your stay will be brief.

Please note: the user was not banned (a 7-day ban, by the way) for disagreeing with me (in fact, I didn't even read his post); he was banned for swearing, which is explicitly prohibited on this board by forum rules.

TPBM: Please rate the sig of the person above me.

It's fair, but it's missing something.

5/10

Also:

Get rid of the white background and save it as a .png with transparency.

You'll need to size it down for use on the forums.