Rate the sig of the poster above you!

dang! my special border makes anything kook better! :D

*politely disagrees, especially since I didn't know things could kook*

Whoops! dang Wii keyboard. :D

THS: 8/10

@FineArts: well thank you!

@jerkfigh: well what do you suggests? I get a new style?! :D

lol, did you spell my name that way on purpose? :P

Anyways, 9/10 for topHAT, even though im not really into those sigs anymore, it still looks good :)

@pyrochild: spitshine isn't very specific, if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them :D

A Border does a lot for an image, even a simple one.

The text is kind of blurry, even where it's not supposed to be (at least I think the part on the left isn't supposed to be blurry)

The eyes have rough edges, and the pupils could use work to make them more realistic

And you might want to do something to make the username more a part of the image, rather than some text that happens to be sitting on top.

Still, I absolutely love the concept behind it. It's brilliant :D

8/10, Not a big fan of the first one, but I do like the second. It reminds me a bit of ice.

I changed my signature according to some suggestions from pyrochild, to whom I would like to say thank you very much.

Original signature:

Wereallmadhere.jpg

Not a big difference, but I hope it's a little better

Lol you added a Fractal! Creative. But i think there is still some dead space... Dunno why, looks good enough for me.... But the text could be seriously improved, and it has to be moved to the right a little more...

8/10

The render and the background don't blend that great and the work with the text needs improvement. The border is alright though.

------------------------------

7/10

8/10 for this one...

But by the time you read this, you'll have a new sig. :D

You're really good at making signatures.

Thanks. Signatures are really my thing. Other's have fractals and other kinds of art, but my style is sigs.

What do you mean I'll have a new sig? Did you see me new additions to my Sig-Avatar Album in my Photobucket? If so, I'm not ready to use those yet. I'm not even sure if I'm going to use it. :wink:

----------------------------------------

As for your sig:

Don't take this hard, but your sig is very plain. The "M" on it is also very edgy.I suggest you try out the feather tool (by BoltBait). It could also use a border. A border for some reason can make sig look better. Especially the special border that I introduced.

7.4/10