Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

@FineArts: well thank you!

@jerkfigh: well what do you suggests? I get a new style?! :D

I think you should try something diffrent, and if it doesnt work for you go back to your old style. Im not saying your style is bad, but just a little old

@Shocky: You stole my favorite render.. :/ I guess I will use another one.. hmm... I am pm'ing you an idea.

Sorry, but it's a damn good render. :D

heck yeah... of course.. FF all teh way.. even though I personally hate the games, I just love the character design.. hehe

@Shocky: You stole my favorite render.. :/ I guess I will use another one.. hmm... I am pm'ing you an idea.

heck yeah... of course.. FF all teh way.. even though I personally hate the games, I just love the character design.. hehe

You hate FF!? I don't hate them, but I don't play them.

Oops! Getting off topic!

You hate FF!? I don't hate them, but I don't play them.

Oops! Getting off topic!

Hehe, 10/10 for yours shocky. I love the matrix shatter feel to the left side. Yay! Matrix..

Hmm I pm'ed you, pm back asap, I g2g soon.

I keep getting passed over, lol.

lol, 7/10 its decent but the colours do NOT compliment eachother bringing your score down, also try a border

lol, 7/10 its decent but the colours do NOT compliment eachother bringing your score down, also try a border

That's the same thing I said when I rated him. I told him the colors don't compliment each other.

That's the same thing I said when I rated him. I told him the colors don't compliment each other.

Great minds think alike

What if I don't want them to compliment? What if I wanted the clash on purpose? Eh? lol.

Still. We just give our thoughts and opinions. :wink:

True. If you watched the anime Bleach you'd understand the major clashings with that character a bit better. It's an anime nerd thing 8)

True. If you watched the anime Bleach you'd understand the major clashings with that character a bit better. It's an anime nerd thing 8)

The only anime I watch is Naruto. That's the theme for my next sig/avatar set. I already made a Gaara sig and avatar. If you haven't seen it then checkout Album 4 of my PhotoBucket. :wink:

The only anime I watch is Naruto. That's the theme for my next sig/avatar set. I already made a Gaara sig and avatar. If you haven't seen it then checkout Album 4 of my PhotoBucket. :wink:

I'm not a fan of Naruto. Especially the North American mutilation.