Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Don't apologize, that's not the idea of this thread. Yours though, it seems to look great sometimes, and then it just looks like heaps of embossed bits. So sometimes it looks good, sometimes it doesn't. No idea why. So I won't rate it, as who knows what I'd change the rating to tomorrow.

I'm trying hard to think of something decent to make for a sig, without ripping someone else off. It's hard...

Why not try to make a sig focused around the ring you created for your avatar? Sure, it came from a tut but nobody that I can honestly remember applied to a sig and av combo.

As well, I eliminated the trees and made it a rolling hill. Is it any better?

japanesesig3.png

Yeah Ryan. it looks great now. uploading 99% ? :)

What do you mean about 99% uploading? :?

And as for yours, I think I have rated it before. You did a good job with the road texture, but I think I have managed to replicate it. Is it using the Mosaic effect from Ed with noise that is then embossed?

japanesesig3.png

Quite different! Not my favourite style, but I still like it. Nice, and I would give a rating, but I need to get a know of what I should rate what first.