Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Wow - 8.9/10 -- that moon (planet?) is really good - nice and sharp :)

How can you say that about that peice of artwork? Minus a point from you on my review...

What did he say bad about Sozo's sig? :? I mean it's a nice pic, but it's kinda boring to me.

I'll try not to take that personally. :roll:

Rasengan, my above rating stands, but I would like to know: was it made in Apophysis?

What did he say bad about Sozo's sig? :? I mean it's a nice pic, but it's kinda boring to me.

I'll try not to take that personally. :roll:

Rasengan, my above rating stands, but I would like to know: was it made in Apophysis?

Did you make that yourself? Like you drew/painted that moon and landscape?

Cuase if you did, I didn't know, and I would say it IS amazing if you made all of that yourself. But I thought it was just a pic that you found. But I still have to go with what I said before, I just dont really like. Dont get me wrong, it's good, but it's just not pleasing to me.

Once again, I love the simplicity feel about it. My first grade still stands.

While I love my Commander Sozo made sig and av, I grow tired of not having a personal sig and av so I made a concept. You can read more about it in the Pictorium, but just rate it here:

japanesesig.png

I like the feel of it, but it seems to lack some form of inspiration. Great theme though, fits together perfectly. Just can't place it at the moment... I'll pm you if I do. Until then, 8/10 for you. I wouldn't have jittered and blurred those smaller mounds/hills if I were you.

What about mine? I still seem to lack the inspiration, but I went and made myself a new one. Eager for ratings.

8.3/10 :)

But thats just 'cuz I have a grudge against the water plugin. It's nothing personal. I like the style, though :)

Is my siggy better now than before (when it had the words "Worldnewser on the Paint.NET Forum"?) I remixed it a bit :D

Fire_Ants, it looks strange out there in the middle. You've had better sigs. 7/10

DarkShock91, as with your avatar... I like your older stuff better. 6.5/10

pachuco, its random, I like it. 8/10

Mike.Ryan52, I love the colors, but the trees could be better. 8.5/10

dawmail333, it's ok. I love your avatar though. 6/10

worldnewser, the full-sized piece looks better. The colors in your sig seem washed out. 7.5/10

CommanderSozo, as with your avatar... NICE! 9.5/10

8/10---Didn't c they fishy until quite recently :wink: However, I don't exactly like how your siggy is just floating in middle space

EDIT: CS's hand made the "moon" and the atmosphere. 8) The only thing not his is the grass

I don't know how my prev sig got washed out, but it was kinda "psychedelic", I admit :| . I need a bit of advice though. I'm not sure which would be considered better: The one I'm wearing now or this one below :arrow:

spacesig4.png

Leave a rating on the one u think is better

Wow - 8.9/10 -- that moon (planet?) is really good - nice and sharp :)

Woah, sorry for the mixup - had a dislexic episode there :lol:

9.8/10.

Oh- and thanks for the positive feed back on my sig everyone :)

@thirdstreettito -- very cool sig - kinda looks like a city scape in the clouds or something - I like the border, and you used that font well. 8.8375/10 :lol:

@BoltBait: that hurt. I like my old work better, too, but I wanted to try something new.

That "hurt"?

You put your sig out for comments and feedback, I posted my feelings (which you agreed with), and you say that I hurt you? I don't understand... :?

DarkShock91, here's your chance... Feel free to rate my sig (and be mean, if you want). :mrgreen:

Well I know you want darkshock to rate yours but he seems to have left... he can skip back to here when he gets back.

As for your sig, BB, all I can really say is you did a nice job on the cutout of the dominoes? Unless you made those dominoes from scratch (which would be amazing), your sig is a bit boring to me. The shadows are good though; the shadows that drop down give the sig a good feeling of depth. Overall I'd say it's a good idea and I'm feeling the simplicity, but I think you are capable of doing so much more!

7/10

Darkshock took to long.

Anyways: I like it, but there are a few problems.

A. It hardly has your name on it

B. You are promoting your product on a large scale

C. I highly doubt those dominos were made in PDN, but if they were write a tut please

D. I havent downloaded DSD even though I mean to every once in a while

I am going to have to give you four :mtdew::mtdew::mtdew::mtdew: out of five

Edit: Pachuco beat me to it. Pachuco, you already know my stand on it.

:AddNoise: Now it is my turn! :AddNoise:

japanesesig2.png

I added a few basic symbols behind it for a bit more emphasis on the name. Once again, 100% PDN. And those are not rolling hills, but in fact trees. And yes, that is a house :D

@worldnewser: I didn't use the water plugin! I used Twist & Jitter.

@BoltBait: Yeah, thanks for the review, I'm thinking of breaking out of the box, but that's hard for a real left-brainer. (I'm a programmer and mathematician, so my creativity is... different... so I'm going to have to work hard).

Anyway, @MikeRyan52, that symbol idea was great, but those trees just seem to lack something. I don't know, as I said, I'm a left brianed (Red VS Blue) person, and have peculiar ideas of colour/looks. Not one of those mental differences though.