Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

@ DarkShock . i'm sorry , that rating is not for you. i rated that for spiritscout .. there was never an message you where faster then me. for you it's 8/10 , its good , well thought and the text is fine.

There's already an tutorial for the road texture but if thats not detailed enough i will not bother to make an more detailed one.

@ DarkShock . i'm sorry , that rating is not for you. i rated that for spiritscout .. there was never an message you where faster then me. for you it's 8/10 , its good , well thought and the text is fine.

There's already an tutorial for the road texture but if thats not detailed enough i will not bother to make an more detailed one.

Oh. Whoops. :D

Can I get a link to the tutorial? I can't find it on the search. :P

In my opinion the text is too pixelated.

It's supposed to be pixelated to match the rest of the sig. :P
@ Sabrown: How is the text on my sig pixelated?

I was talking to darkshock.

I don't get it...

Zelda: I'm sorry, but I'm going to give that a 5.5/10. It's just not my style and I think it could use a border.

Ras: 10/10. Magnificent!

Interesting 8/10 :D

If the next person below me gives me anything below a 6, please elaborate/give advice. I'm pretty sure the only bad thing to my sig is the text. I still can't decide what to do with the text! :|

EDIT:Didn't know dam was a curse :|

Wow - 8.9/10 -- that moon (planet?) is really good - nice and sharp :)

How can you say that about that peice of artwork? Minus a point from you on my review:

First, all I see are renders, some are pixelated. The gradient background is decent, I s'pose. Then the dropshadow is just flat out plain, and I am guessing that you didnt actually download the font for that sig. Placement is somewhat nice, however in the end the sig is very unoriginal. For that I give you a 7/10 but because of the above reasons I am going to have to say 6/10

Edit: I am going to have to give you an extra point because I didnt realize it changed colors. 7/10 which would have been an 8/10...

Wow - 8.9/10 -- that moon (planet?) is really good - nice and sharp :)

How can you say that about that peice of artwork? Minus a point from you on my review:

First, all I see are renders, some are pixelated. The gradient background is decent, I s'pose. Then the dropshadow is just flat out plain, and I am guessing that you didnt actually download the font for that sig. Placement is somewhat nice, however in the end the sig is very unoriginal. For that I give you a 7/10 but because of the above reasons I am going to have to say 6/10

Edit: I am going to have to give you an extra point because I didnt realize it changed colors. 7/10 which would have been an 8/10...

What did he say bad about Sozo's sig? :? I mean it's a nice pic, but it's kinda boring to me.

And I thought Nab did a very good job with his sig, the Alien ship is kind rough, but the whole sig just looks good to the eye.

And for your sig, imma say 8.5/10

Good desgin, nice colors.