Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

8/10.

Col.

0/10...picture is very unappealing, and it's just a pic...

Oh and I'm really sick of you just saying cool...because..if you read the first post..this thread is for helping others improve their sig, not saying just if you liked it... sheesh

5/10 because soo many people are using that font now. Me and mike.ryan were the one's to start using it.

I found the font the while ago, before seeing anyone use it on here, so dont blame me for picking a font thats popular(or got popular) :P

I made a sig a while back, I think like a month ago or so, with that font...

sorry, but I dont like when people get angry over wether or not a font is overused :P

Don't get me wrong. It's a nice sig. Just soo many people have started using the Birth of a Hero Font and the Gothic font that ncfan started. I looked at the sig and relized it's a little more complex than I thought so 9/10 now..:)

I wasn't mad...so don't fret about that. I don't get mad about what people choose for stuff in their sigs, that's silly.

Hope to see more from you,

tHs

Thanks for understanding. I thought you might have been one of those people who claim something for their own and wouldn't let anyone else use it :oops: I was wrong about that, I also want to see more great designs from you :)

9.5/10 for yours, very good blending and use of effects. Only thing I might have changed is I would've put my name somewhere on there. Overall, really great sig

I found the font the while ago, before seeing anyone use it on here, so dont blame me for picking a font thats popular(or got popular) :P

I made a sig a while back, I think like a month ago or so, with that font...

sorry, but I dont like when people get angry over wether or not a font is overused :P

Don't get me wrong. It's a nice sig. Just soo many people have started using the Birth of a Hero Font and the Gothic font that ncfan started. I looked at the sig and relized it's a little more complex than I thought so 9/10 now..:)

I wasn't mad...so don't fret about that. I don't get mad about what people choose for stuff in their sigs, that's silly.

Hope to see more from you,

tHs

Thanks for understanding. I thought you might have been one of those people who claim something for their own and wouldn't let anyone else use it :oops: I was wrong about that, I also want to see more great designs from you :)

9.5/10 for yours, very good blending and use of effects. Only thing I might have changed is I would've put my name somewhere on there. Overall, really great sig

Well it is my name, my handle for gaming stuff...but it's all 100% pdn except for the renders. :)

I pm'ed you

9.8/10

(Highest rating I have ever given out, mainly because it is unique in a sense, brilliant in another, and all around original and the fact that he tought us how to make it gives him an extra .5))

9.8/10

(Highest rating I have ever given out, mainly because it is unique in a sense, brilliant in another, and all around original and the fact that he tought us how to make it gives him an extra .5))

Because I'm cool like that...even though I just added that one, I have been working on a new one >.<

Anywayz..

Revision on the indy iGraphix promo.. what do you think?

Original

igraphixindy.png

Revision

igraphixindy2.png

Aren't we rating sigs?

Anyway, TopHATslash, it's really cool. Great blend of colours, great placement of everything, and the way that the characters/text go off the sig is just done perfectly. 9.5/10 (because I don't think I've seen anything that is PERFECT yet...). But don't get me started on the idea of looking at that picture in Internet Explorer 6!!!

I like how you keep coming out with great sigs! This one, though, is a bit less awesome than your previous... don't get me wrong, that's till a high level of awesome!

7/10

Aren't we rating sigs?

Anyway, TopHATslash, it's really cool. Great blend of colours, great placement of everything, and the way that the characters/text go off the sig is just done perfectly. 9.5/10 (because I don't think I've seen anything that is PERFECT yet...). But don't get me started on the idea of looking at that picture in Internet Explorer 6!!!

Ew..IE6 < FF...duh

Anyway..

Wow'y..nice'y...10/10'y..perfecty...now someone rate my indiana jones in a couple posts above'y..

If I was a n00b to Paint.NET and didnt recognize the circles with motion blur, the dents, and the drop shadow I would say WOW! But I didnt, though even simply made it really has a nice calm feel to it. 9/10

thanks, I'm glad you got the feel of it

and it was more like 4 layers of "P," one layer has motion blur, one layer was pixelated and then dented, one was [admittedly] polar inverted plus [just barely, i swear!], and the last a little glow :)

I really like yours, great choice of colors, and the fractal is very interesting. I like fractal avatars / sigs

9.4/10

thanks, I'm glad you got the feel of it

and it was more like 4 layers of "P," one layer has motion blur, one layer was pixelated and then dented, one was [admittedly] polar inverted plus [just barely, i swear!], and the last a little glow :)

I really like yours, great choice of colors, and the fractal is very interesting. I like fractal avatars / sigs

9.4/10

Very nice! I like the simplicity and use of dents in the background. However, if I'm not mistaken it doesn't look like you used drop shadow on the font as was insinuated earlier...? Good stuff! :D 8.5/10

To be honest, I think that the two sigs above me are poorly made. I'm guessing you guys are beginners, but here's my rating for the both of you:

ZELDA GURU: 5/10

Lego: 4.5/10

I'm not trying to be harsh here, I'm just giving my honest opinion.

I think its better how youve changed the main pic to the d being cutt out, ive rated this b4..

10/10

please could you rate this .. i wud obviously put my name on it and thn make it smaller and maybe slower. and maybe the colours.

animatedsayedsthingy.gif

@andROLL:

6/10

It would better if they didn't flash so fast (like if each color displayed for 2-3 seconds). It would also be better if the colors faded into another.

I say stick with your current one. :wink:

@sabrown100: 7/10

@ Sabrown: Hmm... I like it but I have some suggestions for you. When I first saw it I thought the background was a blurred pic of a misty morning lake. I recommend you find a pic of a misty morning lake and blur it a little bit as it will look times over better. Until then, 8.5/10

@Darkshock: I like it a lot, but I think if you jumbled the pixelated background you would find a very cool effect. I just recently used that method in my website banner. Just a suggestion though! 9/10

@Darkshock: I like it a lot, but I think if you jumbled the pixelated background you would find a very cool effect. I just recently used that method in my website banner. Just a suggestion though! 9/10

jumbled? what does that mean?

I'd like to try it out.

@Mike.Ryan52:

I know you didn't make your sig, but 9/10.

good work. :P