Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Hey! You changed the background of your siggay! :) Although, I'm pretty sure you can put in something more creative in the background :| . However, I will give you credit for your JF circle :D 7.95/10

5/10 because soo many people are using that font now. Me and mike.ryan were the one's to start using it.

I found the font the while ago, before seeing anyone use it on here, so dont blame me for picking a font thats popular(or got popular) :P

I made a sig a while back, I think like a month ago or so, with that font...

sorry, but I dont like when people get angry over wether or not a font is overused :P

5/10 because soo many people are using that font now. Me and mike.ryan were the one's to start using it.

I found the font the while ago, before seeing anyone use it on here, so dont blame me for picking a font thats popular(or got popular) :P

I made a sig a while back, I think like a month ago or so, with that font...

sorry, but I dont like when people get angry over wether or not a font is overused :P

Don't get me wrong. It's a nice sig. Just soo many people have started using the Birth of a Hero Font and the Gothic font that ncfan started. I looked at the sig and relized it's a little more complex than I thought so 9/10 now..:)

I wasn't mad...so don't fret about that. I don't get mad about what people choose for stuff in their sigs, that's silly.

Hope to see more from you,

tHs

What does that mean?

Yours has a pretty cool lizard, but it doesn't seem like you really did anything to it. 4.582283/10.

Commander, I really like yours--8/10. I would give you 9, but it doesn't look like you did much to edit them. It also doesn't have much (absolutely nothing) to do with your name... but very nice.

Did much to edit them? I made it. See here.

Next poster, disregard this post and rate the one above me.

Ok, three sigs to vote on...

the first, one for my brother (the text is his 'nick name') he doesnt use PND (boo :evil: )

The second is one for a freind I dunno if he uses PDN

And last is my new one

I use PDN

They are all 100% PDN :D

CALUM.jpg

fREINDSsIG.jpg

@Milkybarkid: The second sig is really cool, good job! 8/10

@Xara-lampos: Thanks, you can have it if you want, my frieind found his own on Google

Yours is very good too, i like the colours, and i would give it a 8.5/10