Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Worldnewser: I like it better than your old one, but it's slightly difficult to read where the text runs into the lighter area. 7.122873/10. :-)

Mine is 100% Paint.NET. Take a look at the evolution of this sig:

OLD (ca. Early 2007) :finalDATTF-1.png

NEW (Now) :shuttlesig.png

(Clear your cache with Ctrl+F5 if they don't look all that similar. :-))

You may rate both if you like, but I'd prefer you rate the new one. I already know the old one sucks. :-D

d.A was skipped for a rating! Oh noes! :|

d.A...I've always been a fan of the old one and the new one is even better! Bonus points for getting those cool-looking fire trails on the bottom right. Man...I'd drive a DeLorean... ;) 9/10

I am not too much of a fan of it. It looks like clouds that has been overlayed by a blue and orange gradient. Perhaps you should make a request in the Richard's Sig Request thread? It is where I got mine! 6/10

@ TopHATslasH*: I really like it. Though I am not necessarily sure I like Bleeding Cowboys with that sig. H/O one sec...Maybe try this font? Either way I give it a 9.75/10 for the amount of apparent work that went into your sig.

*Sorry I keep spelling your name that way, habitual I guess.

@ Knowitall66: Looks nice, though I am not a fan of green on black but that is personal taste I suppose. 8.25/10

@ TopHATslasH*: I really like it. Though I am not necessarily sure I like Bleeding Cowboys with that sig. H/O one sec...Maybe try this font? Either way I give it a 9.75/10 for the amount of apparent work that went into your sig.

*Sorry I keep spelling your name that way, habitual I guess.

@ Knowitall66: Looks nice, though I am not a fan of green on black but that is personal taste I suppose. 8.25/10

Well, okay..I don't like that font though..

Anyway..10/10 for yours even though you didn't make it..

Oh and rate this one:

igraphixindy.png