Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

I like the use of the Toyota thingies and the eyeball but seeing as you replaced your t's with those.... thingies it's kinda hard to read....but you get brownie points for giving me a good rating 8.5 out of 8.6 :)

10/10 Beautiful!

I like the use of the Toyota thingies and the eyeball but seeing as you replaced your t's with those.... thingies it's kinda hard to read....but you get brownie points for giving me a good rating 8.5 out of 8.6 :)

TOYOTA?OMG CHEVY CHEVY CHEVY!!!

10/10 Beautiful!

TOYOTA?OMG CHEVY CHEVY CHEVY!!!

:lol:

You should move yours back to the left where it's supposed to be, it's a bit distracting. Anyway's,I would rate it a 7/10.

Worldnewser: I like it better than your old one, but it's slightly difficult to read where the text runs into the lighter area. 7.122873/10. :-)

Mine is 100% Paint.NET. Take a look at the evolution of this sig:

OLD (ca. Early 2007) :finalDATTF-1.png

NEW (Now) :shuttlesig.png

(Clear your cache with Ctrl+F5 if they don't look all that similar. :-))

You may rate both if you like, but I'd prefer you rate the new one. I already know the old one sucks. :-D