Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

I like it, maybe a little overuse on the PDN logo, but you did a good job in finding a median text that connected your render and the PDN logo together, and that takes some creativity (or a good mistake). 9.5 / 10

As said many times before, the paint.net icon overused, but I like the sig so I say 8.75/10.

Edit: Oh and my new one is a temporary one till I come up with a new one. (any ideas or suggestions? it has to have something to do with some sort of "scout")

9/10

I would prefer 1 PDN logo instead of the staircase thing. Would look a bit more minimal with 1 logo in upper left corner. Besides that good color balance and feel to image :)

10/10 I love the flame..it's amazing..

Oh and I would love a tutorial on this because..well my Gaming site is named Zero Velocity..so I think it would be cool to have this for the banner..but with a "X 0"..Idk..lol

Normally: 8/10

but I'll give:

6/10

get a new sig, it's so old...

I dont really like changing sigs often, it helps peopel to remember who you are. It's like conctantly changing your hair. One day it could be medium length, the next day you could have a mohawk and a goatee :?

Anyways, 9/10 for TopHAT.