Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

7.37652/10. It's a bit too busy for my taste; I'm not all that sure about the gradient bars, and I don't know why the random red is over on the right. But it looks very shiny, and quite well done. :-)

Mine was done on a dare in about twenty minutes. I'm not entirely certain how long it will last. :-)

10/10!

The bullet could use a little bit more work, as it looks cartoonish compared to the rest of the details in the sig. Other than that, 10/10

I am working on some new concepts for an avatar/ sig change. Please rate this and not my current:

MiiAvatar.png

8.6/10

It looks better with the Terragen render. A very surreal landscape.

---

iGspacesigcontest.png

^ Click for full size 1000x300. :D

Sig concept #2! I love space! There's endless reaches of imagination to explore there!

8.6/10

It looks better with the Terragen render. A very surreal landscape.

---

iGspacesigcontest.png

^ Click for full size 1000x300. :D

Sig concept #2! I love space! There's endless reaches of imagination to explore there!

Very...very...pretty. You get one of the few 10/10's that I give out. Nicely done! :D

hurray!

---

I say a 10/10 for you as well. I can't imagine how difficult it was to get those precise shapes and details with polar inversion.

Hi .MadJik.

That one is a little ... to much things in it ;)

Anyway il rate an 7/10 and for your current you get an 7.5/10

@Bugster: I like the road texture...very well done...but the break near the top has me baffled and the font choice/plant thing doesn't seem to match the theme. 7/10

@Madjik: The new one is an improvement (imho) over your current one...but it does seem to be a bit eclectic. :? 7.5/10

@The_Lionhearted , anny suggestions of font , or other things in it?

and about the baffled. its an weird border i did :)

@Andrew D 8/10. i like it altough its a lot of stock ;)

@The_Lionhearted , anny suggestions of font , or other things in it?

and about the baffled. its an weird border i did :)

Two things stand out.

1. Asphalt = dirty, cracked, hard. Your font = somewhat elegant, gothic...? Asphalt also implies a road...and what drives on a road? Fast cars. :P I would have picked a font that made me think "speed" rather than "gothic-ly styled flowers".

2. The border bothers me because it only happens on two sides. The bottom and right are fine, but the top and left are indented about 20 px or so...it kind of breaks up the image a bit awkwardly. I would either make the border go around the entire image or just toss it completely.

Also, if you look at an actual road (in the US, mind you) the two lines in the center are yellow. ;)

Update: I just added the link of the bottom of my sig for my deviant art.

Bugster I like the whole street aspect but the you should have maybe used a stencil type font for your user name and the stock swirl looks out of place, good job on taking the anenome out though. 7/10

TLH: awesome, thats it just awesome perfect.

Also, if you look at an actual road (in the US, mind you) the two lines in the center are yellow. ;)

Maybe in Missouri. In Indiana, it goes back and forth between white and yellow; interstates and city streets are white, country roads are yellow. For the most part. :-)

@derkaderka: I like it, but it seems a bit squashed and busy. And I'd like to see a bit of color... 7.9018298/10.

8.6/10

I'll bet you had fun cutting those clouds out. >_>

It's abstract and sort of cool... and what's with people making signatures on dares all of a sudden?

8.6/10

I'll bet you had fun cutting those clouds out. >_>

It's abstract and sort of cool... and what's with people making signatures on dares all of a sudden?

9.8/10 Sorry its just missing something.

Jerkfight's New Sig:

8/10

Pretty nice. :) But what happened to the tree on the right? It's not crisp at all and it just looks funky compared to the edges of everything else. >_>