Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Tendercrisp

umm... bugster, i rated you 7.5/10... not 4/10... read the 2nd post... gosh...
Please say why you are rathing 7.5/10

@Jerkfight , yes we all know is not your style , you would love to put your old in , isn't it?

i would love it to !

h

Aswell , please dont double post but just edit the previous

.................................*Gosh*...............................................

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

umm... bugster, i rated you 7.5/10... not 4/10... read the 2nd post... gosh...
Please say why you are rathing 7.5/10

@Jerkfight , yes we all know is not your style , you would love to put your old in , isn't it?

i would love it to !

h

Aswell , please dont double post but just edit the previous

.................................*Gosh*...............................................

ummm... im not old, im only 16

Sk8rboy1091Sig4.jpg

if you have any better suggestions for my sig, pm me...

Try to gaussian or dent the border and could you use an other lettertype?

there is an nice font at the almost downside of your box , it has Ms at the back and its curly

i used it at my art box at the pictorium,because i got no Paint.net here i can't show you , but the fractal and bg is looking very well!

keep up the good work!

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

I still can't get a good decent looking shape out of chaoscope :cry: . The only shape I can make is a Julia, and there's not many possibilities there. Anyone know of any other good Fractal "generators"?

Try apophysis

Thanks, works better then choascope. And I can't find chaoscope in my add/remove programs menu, so I have to do it manually. Anyone else have this problem?

Try to gaussian or dent the border and could you use an other lettertype?

there is an nice font at the almost downside of your box , it has Ms at the back and its curly

i used it at my art box at the pictorium,because i got no Paint.net here i can't show you , but the fractal and bg is looking very well!

keep up the good work!

Anyway , Ncfan51 yes i watch your Da and i love your love to borders

8/10 , you know i like it :wink:

WHATZ.png

I'd rather the sigs be discussed than just given numbers. The point of this thread is to make people better, not to just toss numbers around. This thread is pointless without extensive discussion.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Thank you for the reminder! :-) I meant to change it last week.

It's changed completely now. Keep in mind, CommanderSozo created this signature. I think he did a phenomenal job.

EDIT: Jerkfight, I like your sig on the whole. I'm not a fan of post pride, but I think it has a nice look. 6.2873643/10. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Commander, you did a very nice job. 9/10. :)

I'm ashamed that I didn't get a Christmas signature up as I said I would. Oh well. :(

But, a new signature is here! This is sort-of a tribute to Buzzkill, who never fails to astound me. When I first joined, he had a wonderful signature that looks similar to what you see below. I have reproduced it in my own style.

eveningsky-s.png

Matching avatar forthcoming.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

I remember BuzzKill! 9.189729673/10; downgraded because the text is a bit lost in the background.

Phenomenal, though!