Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Its looking good. I would try to stylize you metallic border a little bit more. I rate it a 7.5/10

Here's something I threw together cuz I was sick of my old sig...

newsig-1.png

I'm not really liking the whole "target" thing. That may go soon.

Arrggghhh! barkbark00, how can you stand that! It hurts my eyes so much and thats when I'm just skimming over the page, not too mention how much more they hurt when you try and read it.

@barkbark00 - I like it, especially when scrolling up and down the page. It jumps off the screen and you can't take your eyes off of it.

Here's my entry for the SOTW. I liked it until I seen Jake2k's entry for it.

SOTW01EasterBig.png

Very nice jpope :) It looks great 9/10

Here's my blink-182 inspired sig. I also got inspiration from that thread that featured a site like this...

emoscribblegw2.png

@jpope: I really like that sig especially how your name sits down in the grass like it does, very 3d-ish. I give it a 8.5/10

FireFly: Thats pretty crazy man, not my style but i'll give you points for originality ;) 6/10

you can rate this, it's my entry into the SOTW. I wish i could have come up with something abit "softer" but I havent done a techy in awhile so i was just itching to make one haha

eastersotwgh8.png

jake2k THANKS! I didn't really like the way it turned out either... it looks too... hand drawn :P.

Is there anything else to give any of your sigs other than 10/10? I think not!

Well... heres another one by yours truly...

vondutchdz2.png

Firefly, Here is a little corrective criticism. The bike extending off the sig looks a little cheap just cuz it doesn't complete. I would make the bike a little smaller(on not) and make only the tire come outside the border, but use the whole tire(this part is key)... I give it a 5.5/10

BB00: Much nicer than the last one, and very creative (I guess...). 8/10.

Dan: With a character like Sonic in it, how could it not get a good rating? :P It has a smooth design, and I'm really falling for the saturated photo background. 10/10.

barkbark00, your new sigs are great 9/10.

I totally agree with you about the sig with the bike. I only realized how horrible it looked when I posted it. I really have to start saving my projects as layered .pnd's so if I don't like it, I can come back to fix it.