Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Wither - 6.3648762/10. I LOVE the idea, and it looks very clean, but the words don't read right. When you try to read them, they seem somewhat out of order. It seems like the sig says "hey how do kewl u sigs?" :-) Maybe try putting them a bit more in a line? (Though not too much - I love the "scattered" feel.)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Thank you! And yes, it looks much better. 9.287218671/10!

Now, if we could do something about your av...alas, this is the wrong thread to talk about that. ;-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

9/10 Maybe the water could be improved...

Vue? Bryce? Photoshop?

No, it's just a photo. I'm beginning to think about making a new sig/av combo; I hate getting questions.

really? cool photo.

9/10. I like the photo. I though it was terragen thougn.

I myself was thinking of another combo 'till ncfan51 told me mine is probably the best sig he has ever seen...in Paint.NET history...I was like...wow

No. I didn't make that picture. But if I did......hot damn! :D

I already knew you used my border effect. (doubled)

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

@boogster: Rate the sig directly above you, please. You can comment on others, but make sure you rate the one directly above you, too.

You don't have one, so I can't. :-)

Isn't it scary that we all mistake Rubrica's photo for Terragen? Either we all just have this weird "everything must be hand-made!" mindset, or Terragen makes some very convincing landscapes. :shock:

---

Uhm... Already rated/commented David's... Boogster hasn't got a signature, I'm pretty sure I already rated TopHA- Chervil's... so all that's left is Darkshock.

8/10

I'm curious where you're getting these pictures.

They're all pretty good, and your borders just make everything nicer.

I'd like to see what you could make without a stock picture though.

HA! 8.2764872/10. Love it. I'd buy one.

One thing, though - there's an extra bracket on the left. Also, I think it could use a border.