Batch Screenshot Processing in Paint.NET

I have the same question as Mickmac. The reason I have come across a need for this is during a WebMeeting. Sometimes when the presenter is walking me through some steps on using a piece of software, I like to take a series of screenshots as they go, and I drop them into PDN. I end up with about 10 to 15 unsaved open images, and it would be helpful to have a way to do a batch save of these (i.e. with serial numbering).

rbipirate, check out the forum rules. The thread you originally posted this to is nearly four years old. We don't allow that. I've split it out. :)

As for your question, there's no way to do this in Paint.NET, and it's not really intended as a batch processor. For batch processing we usually recommend IrfanView, but in your case I think you'd do well with Snagit.  I use it daily for work.  It binds to your Print Screen key and launches a dedicated editor for each image; additionally, it saves all images with a timestamp as a filename.  Coupled with a utility like Renamer to serialize them to your liking, and I think you'll have what you need!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.