Jump to content

Looking for a Plugin

Recommended Posts

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, please move if applicable.


I'm new to plugins and looking for one that has a mirror after image reflection effect similar to these

symbol_reflection.jpg Yin-Yang-Reflection1.png

Where the bottom half of the image is transparent and a reflection, what is the proper name terminology of this effect and where can I find the best plugin for this for my own images in Paint.Net? Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks @Pratyush for that first plugin link .............. I never knew about it and must givie it a try :) .
@Klink - there is also another way which is quite popular as well.  This is just to duplicate your image, flip it vertically, make it a bit smaller - with the Rectangle select Tool - and then use the Gradient to blur it up, like so:

http://i.imgur.com/fOzuzgA.png Double click on this link to view.

EDIT: Sadly the link that @Pratyush gave, to the Reflection by @dS810, seems not to be working. I guess it's now old and will not be compatible with v4.0.3

Edited by Pixey


How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...