Forgot Effects applied to a picture.

Im new to this site so im sorry if this is a repeated question.

about a week ago i added some effects to an image. I thought PDN would save the history of that image so I didnt bother to remember which effects i applied to it.

however i now have a new image to which id like to apply the same effects. Is there anyway i can find out what effects are applied on the first image?

attached: images with desired effects.

post-136840-0-38171200-1404508456.jpg

post-136840-0-38727500-1404508465.jpg

Hi Eag - it really hard to see from the tiny images, but you may have done the following on two different types of font:

1. Bevel selection

2. Glow

3. AA's assistant

http://i.imgur.com/deojJNG.png

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that "History" is only for redo and undo. There isn't any way to attach that to an image since it, well, just isn't possible. Unless via Stenography.

A=C/2*r
Yes, I am a Janus. Yes, I figured that out myself.

I thought PDN would save the history of that image so I didnt bother to remember which effects i applied to it.

Unfortunately, saving an image that way will rapidly balloon the filesize of images, so it's not really feasible.  One way I've done that effectively is to create a "history layer," which I type all of my effects and settings on and then hide.  Just make sure you save it in the .PDN filetype so you don't lose that layer.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.