Ads on Forum

I know I am getting old and do not notice some things right away but are the ads at the top and bottom of the forum pages new?  I do not remember seeing them before this week. I use Google Chrome and recently turned off the setting that allowed Flash players to automatically start when viewed so maybe doing so also turned off an ad blocker? Or I just need new glasses,heh,heh.

I have to be more careful now so that I don't accidentally click one of them.

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

I know I am getting old and do not notice some things right away but are the ads at the top and bottom of the forum pages new?  I do not remember seeing them before this week. I use Google Chrome and recently turned off the setting that allowed Flash players to automatically start when viewed so maybe doing so also turned off an ad blocker? Or I just need new glasses,heh,heh.

I have to be more careful now so that I don't accidentally click one of them.

You are perfectly right. Top and bottom side completely different. I also use Google Chrome.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Yes, the ads are new.  You are not going crazy.  :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Yes, the ads are new.  You are not going crazy.

Wew! I better cancel my Shrink appointment then.  :D

The hosting cost for the forum alone is over $300 per month.

Wow,I had no idea it cost that much. I better make a donation.   ;)

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

Wow,I had no idea it cost that much. I better make a donation.   ;)

If folk do not have a Paypal account, how are they able to donate? Is there an alternative or do you go through paypal with your credit card or similar? I'm sure more people would donate if we knew how. :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

If folk do not have a Paypal account, how are they able to donate? Is there an alternative or do you go through paypal with your credit card or similar? I'm sure more people would donate if we knew how. :D

Paypal has an option on their site to just use a credit card if you don't have a paypal account.

I am also certain that the authors would gladly accept bitcoin.  I know I would.  :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Bitcoin is an online crypto-currency that has no real-world backing.  It is completely online and decentralized.  It's really interesting and increasing in price rapidly.