Novice Signature Tutorial

Doctor

Thanks for a great tutorial! I had no clue how to make such signatures before! I didn't do it EXACTLY as in your tutorial, but i think it turned out ok. :?

iceinfinity.png

And horizontal flip:

iceinfinityhorizontalflip.png

I dunno which way looks the better...

C&C is most welcome, i want to improve! =)

Thanks for a great tutorial! I had no clue how to make such signatures before! I didn't do it EXACTLY as in your tutorial, but i think it turned out ok. :?

iceinfinity.png

And horizontal flip:

iceinfinityhorizontalflip.png

I dunno which way looks the better...

C&C is most welcome, i want to improve! =)

• 2 months later...

Ok i did all the way until we are supposed to clean up and have no clue dont think I got the prior correct but here goes please dont be harsh constructive yes i dont know if youll be able to help my mess or not

1stUsigUwithUname.jpg

Ok i did all the way until we are supposed to clean up and have no clue dont think I got the prior correct but here goes please dont be harsh constructive yes i dont know if youll be able to help my mess or not

1stUsigUwithUname.jpg

Looks pretty good. The zoomed guy in the back has a little too much opacity, and the backround's got nothing in it. Although it does look nice and simple, and the backround is like desert sand eh? 6/10, good and simple but need more in the backround.

Can you please give me an idea of what to put in the background?

Looks pretty good. The zoomed guy in the back has a little too much opacity, and the backround's got nothing in it. Although it does look nice and simple, and the backround is like desert sand eh? 6/10, good and simple but need more in the backround.

How about a horse or a castle or both.

How about a horse or a castle or both.

You need a bigger image to fill up the space. And maybe add some splatters or anything. Lines.

Archived