suggestion: an I'm new forum?

Hi guys, I got something quick that I think would be realy good.

An "I'm new" forum, like when your new, and need help. That way, who ever doesent wanna see all these topics (been a lot latly) doesent have to. And the people like myself, that like to help people, can stop by this section every onece and awhile, and help people out. I guess it kinda gets rid of the whole "QUESTIONS and gd" section, but idn, i just thought it would be a good idea...

I think Rick (or BB or CMD) should go for it.

While we're on the subject, there should be an entirely new forum on "The Pictorium" where all you do is post creations in the category it belongs in (i.e. wallpapers). Also a good place to hold contests (or should that go into another forum?).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I think Rick (or BB or CMD) should go for it.

While we're on the subject, there should be an entirely new forum on "The Pictorium" where all you do is post creations in the category it belongs in (i.e. wallpapers). Also a good place to hold contests (or should that go into another forum?).

I thought something like that would be cool, but rather than categories you could have a thread for each author and then they could just post their latest piece into their thread.