Sign in to follow this  
skullbonz

Spamming person

Besides, having both ends of the USA covered and AUS/NZ covered provides us with approximately 24/7 awake-hours.

Incidentally, we used to have Myrddin (Sheffield, England, UK) and Ash (who was from Eurasia, I believe) but they have not been around for a while.

Plus, while I was in college, most of my moderating was done in the middle of the night (Eastern time), because I was a night owl. :)

On most days I check in periodically during the day as well as to about 11pm. If I get really busy at work, obviously I cannot. This gives quite a big coverage time from all moderators :D Unfortunately there will be times when none of us are online line at the precise time that spam is posted. It only exists for a short time. :D

I log on repeatedly during the day (I donate my work breaks).  I log on again in the evening from home.  Generally this is about 10-12 hours of coverage. Per day. Every day.

I'm always on.

=O:PanTool:

:t-shirt: '''

:Pants:

But not at 8:50 am Isle of Man time this morning :D  ....... spammer sighted in Abstract Image thread by name of @dsangdhw.  Hope you zap him/her asap :lol:.  Perhpas you need another T-shirt :mrviolet: .

Edited by BoltBait

OMG YER YER YER

Wow. I remember that giant poopstain on the forum. That was way back when I used to visit the place as a guest without an account. Everywhere I looked, it was OMG YER YER YER! I went from aimlessly browsing to hoping that if I hit my monitor hard enough, he would be able to feel it.

Bad times.

Crazy stuff. Must be fun to ban those spammers though. Thank you Moderators and Administrators for keeping the forums clean of spam. =)

Edited by JulioCoolio