On 8/29/2020 at 12:57 PM, welshblue said:

40 minutes ?

A man lives on the tenth floor of a building. Every day he takes the elevator to go down to the ground floor to go to work or to go shopping.

When he returns he takes the elevator to the seventh floor and walks up the stairs to reach his apartment on the tenth floor. He hates walking so why does he do it?

He's a midget & can omnly reavh the '7' button!

(sometimes he's not alone in the elevator & they push the '10' button for him!!)

'Where's my plinth?'

On 8/29/2020 at 12:57 PM, welshblue said:

40 minutes ?

A man lives on the tenth floor of a building. Every day he takes the elevator to go down to the ground floor to go to work or to go shopping.

When he returns he takes the elevator to the seventh floor and walks up the stairs to reach his apartment on the tenth floor. He hates walking so why does he do it?

He's a midget & can only reach the '7' button!

(sometimes he's not alone in the elevator & they push the '10' button for him!!)

Edited by cornemuse
feng shui

'Where's my plinth?'

"Uh, Tower this is Golf Delta Victor 378-I hear a loud roaring sound in my headphones. Could you give me a visual? My instruments show no errors" 

70263010_2412839992134284_6559339745975992320_o.thumb.jpg.08691dba27b631807de5ab2ae92548cc.jpg

and the tower says "Sigh--------Sierra Foxtrot Alpha 2 niner 74- you have traffic on the runway, Please hold " 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Scooter

I'm still too young, to be this doggone old

paint.net: I can learn it, I can...mostly, I think👨‍🦳

9 minutes ago, welshblue said:

@Scooter ... welcome back ... and still with the great humour

Has been too long. Something got in the way, then the other thing, then a pandemic dropped by. We have gotten through that OK, had to get my computer repaired and just haven't been logging in as much to anybody very much.  So many thanks to you for the welcome back. I'll try to be a force to be reckoned with  ---uh-- around more and try the new exciting worlds of, PDN Wonder!  (insert deep sincere voice here)

Scooter

I'm still too young, to be this doggone old

paint.net: I can learn it, I can...mostly, I think👨‍🦳