On 8/4/2020 at 8:06 PM, BoltBait said:

街头小广告玩起冷幽默,别闹了!@广告门- 小广告寻物启事| Funny ...

You will be relieved I found the other half. Now with the complete phone number I can claim the reward -- OH Joy!!

• Like 3

Scooter

I'm still too young, to be this doggone old

paint.net: I can learn it, I can...mostly, I think👨‍🦳

5 minutes ago, welshblue said:

Got to ask, it's been bugging me since last night ... google isn't throwing anything up

Same here - I googled it too 🤣 and got nowt!  I wasn't going to say anything as I didn't want to seem 'fick' 😬

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

🤣

...that was the joke! I wet myself because no one would figure out what a random string of numbers with an exclamation mark would mean. It worked better than expected!

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

I wet myself

... no joke is it ... 😛

I even phoned my daughter up,  who's a maths wizard ... humble pie now when I tell her she was right - random ... despite my insistence it must mean something

15 hours ago, Red ochre said:

0118 999 881 999 119 7253

I can only recite 2 phone numbers .. my house and that one.  I love the IT Crowd

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery

1 hour ago, welshblue said:

I even phoned my daughter up,  who's a maths wizard ... humble pie now when I tell her she was right - random ... despite my insistence it must mean something

Ah. It keeps on giving! If I wasn't still giggling to myself I might apologize. Or not 😈

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Or not 😈

Carry on mate.  I'm quick to laugh at myself ... the main proviso of ripping other people

Had me hook line and sinker.  I'm one of those who looked in the dictionary when told gullible wasn't in there

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery

On 8/17/2020 at 12:02 AM, BoltBait said:

Tomorrow, the local forecast is 111*F (44*C). 

Of course that’s nothing compared to the hottest spot in California (the aptly named Death Valley) where it is 126*F (52*C) today. 

I would literally melt.  30*C and most people I know are complaining it's too hot. 

TBH I don't know how I survived in the forestry industry in the Summer.  Safety gear, heat from the saw, the ground, the sky ... I would literally die now, even with the 4 a.m. starts we used to have 😁

2e03a2741999c5b30e4898eca9f34e37-1.jpg

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery

40 minutes ?

A man lives on the tenth floor of a building. Every day he takes the elevator to go down to the ground floor to go to work or to go shopping.

When he returns he takes the elevator to the seventh floor and walks up the stairs to reach his apartment on the tenth floor. He hates walking so why does he do it?

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery