sign.jpg

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

Nope. I'm coming over to your place. Make sure there's plenty of beer OK? :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

Sig7.jpg

Scooter

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

• 2 weeks later...

Having been picking the lint out of me moon rovers radiator. So missed sending in  my contribution,  so If I may I'll add another just to keep you lot (you know who you are) entertained ------sorta, the rest of you roll your eyes and move along😄
unnamed-28.jpg

santas-friend.jpg

Scooter

I was going to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, but I had my lawyer look it over first:

I wish you but in no way guarantee a reasonably Merry Christmas and/or festive period including but not limited to a reasonably happy twelve (12) months from the date hereof. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

18 hours ago, BoltBait said:

I was going to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, but I had my lawyer look it over first:

I wish you but in no way guarantee a reasonably Merry Christmas and/or festive period including but not limited to a reasonably happy twelve (12) months from the date hereof. 

From me as well to you, or your legally constituted  true representative, as may be needed.🎄   

• Upvote 2

Scooter

Well after all the holiday festivity lunch.jpg ---yer welcome.

• Haha 1

Scooter

NOTICE: I am not making any clams or judgements; this example is for the enjoyment of fun loving PDN-ers everywhere.🙄 Please do not think it applies to you  , it is obviously for "the Others" on this forummm.😄

clowns.jpg

• Upvote 1

Scooter