MikeRobe

The Comedy Thread

smart-cat.png

... any petrol heads have to drive one.  Seriously good fun.  Like driving a dodgem on the open road.  80 feels like 150

• Like 1

I'm not one for cat videos, but even I feel sorry for them having their heads messed with.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

:arrow-up: that 3rd one is funny ... programmers and hard landscapers do have things in common

From the mouths of babes ...

My daughter in her role as a Paramedic was called out to a 3 year old. 

On getting to the house, the kid was watching a Sharks Tale, and the rasta' jellyfish came on on screen ... the little girl pointed to the TV and said, " They smoke seaweed ... will I get some for my pain like Daddy does"

1 hour ago, lynxster4 said:

Mmmmm @BoltBait   I don't know whether to laugh or not...I'm a project manager.  😲

Laugh if you’re a good one. 

Act confused if you’re a bad one. (I don’t get it, why can’t they?)

Bad bosses often hang Dilbert strips up on their walls not knowing that they ARE the pointy-haired-boss. 

@BoltBait You nearly killed me.  I shouldn't have scrolled down for the bottom bit while I was taking a gulp of tea.

Jeeez can hardly see the screen for tears from choking.  Funniest cartoon this year.