MikeRobe

The Comedy Thread

Recommended Posts

My grandfather always said, “As one door closes, another one opens.”

 

He was a wonderful man...

But a terrible cabinet maker.

 

:D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys with an eye patch and 3 fingers sell the best fireworks. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BoltBait said:

Guys with an eye patch and 3 fingers sell the best fireworks.

 

... laughing as I look at my hand with only 3 fingers left, thinking I'm glad I'm legally banned from buying fireworks ... 

 

Back with a rep for that one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Stop me if I'm getting too Silly

 

No. No. You're only being slightly silly. That's more than acceptable. If you were doing a silly walk, well, our standards would be higher :)

 

Look at John Cleese's face and repeat after me..."The only reason BoltBait is here on the forum, is.... someone nailed him there."

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

 

No. No. You're only being slightly silly. That's more than acceptable. If you were doing a silly walk, well, our standards would be higher :)

 

Look at John Cleese's face and repeat after me..."The only reason BoltBait is here on the forum, is.... someone nailed him there."

 

 

Hi Ego Eram Reputo

Many thanks 😊

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CAULIFLOWER <twitch > BROCCOLI <twitch>

 

... sorry.  I've got Florets ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, barbieq25 said:

 :D:D:D

 

😉  Sadly it's true.  I include my own son in that.  Faking to gain advantage - drives me mad

 

Rick Astley will let you borrow any DVD from his Pixar collection, apart from one.  He's never going to give you Up

 

The future, the present and the past walked into a bar. Things got a little tense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A woman walks into a library and asked if they had any books about paranoia. The librarian says "They're right behind you!"

 

funny-old-lady-joke.jpg

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, welshblue said:

 

😉  Sadly it's true.  I include my own son in that.  Faking to gain advantage - drives me mad

 

Rick Astley will let you borrow any DVD from his Pixar collection, apart from one.  He's never going to give you Up

 

The future, the present and the past walked into a bar. Things got a little tense

 

Oh they are bad dad jokes :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, barbieq25 said:

Oh they are bad dad jokes :D

 

I know 😚

 

The  jokes/ sense of humour in 'real life' myself and my mates share is far more shocking ... woah moments ... but FFF and all that

 

The-Lowered-Car-Joke.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.