MikeRobe

The Comedy Thread

Love that one :arrow-up:

Grandpa better watch out. 

My daughter is still extorting money out of me with a cute smile and a flutter of the eye lashes.  And she's 20 🤔

*** Removed as sometimes you hear something that makes another something not so funny anymore

Edited by welshblue

5 hours ago, welshblue said:

My daughter is still extorting money out of me with a cute smile and a flutter of the eye lashes.  And she's 20 🤔

Yup, my daughter does the same thing to me.

On 2/11/2019 at 10:42 PM, BoltBait said:

Yup, my daughter does the same thing to me.

I own one car - but run 2 ...

6a0105369e6edf970b01bb097e1bbd970d-400wi

• Like 3

You know you're working class when your TV is bigger than your bookcase.

If you’re being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They’re trained for that

One of my earliest memories is seeing my mother’s face through the oven window as we played hide and seek and she said: ‘you’re getting warmer’.

I used to think sticks and stones could break my bones but words could never hurt me – until I fell into a printing press.

As a child I had a medical condition that meant I had to eat soil three times a day in order to survive. Lucky my older brother told me about it really.

Most of my relatives are police marksmen, apart from my granddad who was a bank robber. He died recently, surrounded by his family

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

I'm not sure if I saw this here or not...

I shared it some time ago though I can't say on what page it is. I however understand it's too good to not post it again :)👍