Sign in to follow this  
Red ochre

Slinky - eccentric ellipses! - new 21st April 2014

The possibilities are endless ........... thank you for yet again another fantastic plugin.  Anymore from you and TR and my computer will crash :D .

UBCAPWB.png

• Upvote 4

Anymore from you and TR and my computer will crash  :D .

Curses Red she's figured out our plan!!!!

Pixey , that art is awesome!!

Red ochre!  This is a awesome plugin, good job! Thank you so much!

vxpylhpb.png

Edited by Seerose
  • Upvote 2

TR, Drew, Sasha, Pixey, Seerose, Mottoman - really good examples of ways to use the plugin - many thanks for posting the images. Love the face in there too Pixey!

Curses Red she's figured out our plan!!!!

:lol:

If you have all of mine and TR's plugins installed you get a free automatic upgrade to Windows 9 ! :D

(Just kidding - unfortunately).

& Pixey - every so often I go through my effects folder and move rarely used plugins to a folder not inside Pdn. - I can always reinstal them if I miss them. I'm always amazed how smoothly Pdn runs with the number I have installed. :)

• Upvote 1

Great plug in Red. Thanks . 

Here is my go with it . I got the coloured lines by adding a Linear Reflected gradient on the background, then a multi colour gradient on the next layer. I played around with the layer blend modes and got this when I reached Negation . Adding a vignette on the same layer has a pleasing effect as well. I can see this trick being useful to create background lighting. Just black and white it and play with the curves.

Slinky.jpg

• Upvote 3

Yes! - Goonfella, skullbonz and nitenurse - all very creative uses for the plugin - many thanks for posting the images :star:. :)

Thanks for compliment E.E.R!

The first one gave me an idea to make an elephant so I went with it. I liked it so much I just had to show you if you don't mind two from me. I used Reds Slinky and cobweb,TR's plasmatic,Ed Harvey's Wobble, Madjik's Water Reflection, Noise and TR's Edge Fader Extreme.  I just couldn't stop once I got started,lol.     :D   :D     :D     :D

slinkyelephant-c_zps40989b67.png

• Upvote 7

I absolutely love it! - great imagination & skill. B)
Very glad you posted the image!

(out of reps today)

Reminds me of Max Ernst.

Thanks for the compliment Cc4FH - glad you are having fun with it!

Thanks TR for recommending Squirklewarp - it's not the easiest plugin to understand (too many options really) - but is ideal for those of us (with warped minds :D ), who enjoy experimenting with all the settings!

TR's & EER's  distortion plugin, 'Drumskin' is one of favourites!

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/28103-trs-eers-drum-skin-v13-mar-27-2014/

Is there any hope that maybe someday there will be a slinky plugin, but with different shapes? Such as square slinkys, triangles, stars, crosses, X, polygons, etc. I don't know anything about coding, so I don't know what's possible and what's not, but slinky is really fun, so I would think different slinkys of different shapes would be too. :)

Edited by Cc4FuzzyHuggles
  • Upvote 1